Document Scanning has been at the centre of our business for the past 14 years. With our professional and experienced scanning bureau we have supplied many large organisations and local authorities with secure and easy to use paperless solutions.
Our team of consultants will visit you to discuss your exact requirements and who can organise production demonstration samples of your documents, digitally converted for you to view, before deciding to use our services.
Our prices are extremely competitive and our quotations are based on fixed rates so that you know exactly how much a job is going to cost. Services we are able to offer: –
- Boxing of documents prior to shipping to our secure bureau
- Transport of boxed documents
- Scanning to agreed image format (specification sheet provided)
- Indexing to agreed specification (as per specification sheet provided)
- Loading index and image files to agreed media for return, ie. CD, DVD
- Return or secure destruction of documents as agreed with customer (document destruction notice provided to customer when the job is returned). Document Scanning can be supplied back in many forms, the decision on what form usually corresponds to the level of retrieval for example:High-level Multi user Retrieval. In this case a company or department may send out active paperwork which several members of the team may need instant access to at regular intervals. the Scan Store Centre supply a multi-user, concurrent licence based software, this would then allow scanned images supplied by e document scanning to be loaded on to a server and accessed through out the office at any time. With touch type instant desktop access, e-mail, PDF and printing capabilities it is easy to see why so many larger organisations have chosen this option. The benefits of document scanning are very clear it creates a clean, time and cost effective office and the benefits will out way the outlay in little time.
- Low-Level Retrieval. Low-level retrieval is where the documents are only looked at once or twice a year but need to be kept and stored for legal reasons. the Scan Store Centre can collect and scan the documents and supply them in an indexed root image format, the most common being TIFF, JPEG and PDF. The images will be stored on either CD/DVD this will allow for easy storage and simple retrieval if required, all the software you will require is the imaging software supplied with windows.
- Medium to Low-level Retrieval. With medium to low retrieval requirement it is usually the case that the documents being scanned are older than a year but must be kept on record for legal reasons. The solution to this problem is to scan and return all documents on a CD,DVD or flash pen, to keep a high level of speed and easy retrieval when the requirement arises the CD/DVD comes complete with its own retrieval software. The retrieval software will allow touch type, desktop retrieval, e-mail and print capabilities, the advantage to this is the Images will be stored on the CD/DVD and the software on your PC allowing instant retrieval direct from your CD/DVD.
- This a very popular solution allowing easy and secure access to all company documents, the software will allow for the basis to a full document management solution so companies can integrate new information with the scanned image being supplied. This is not an option only for large organisation as the software can be tailored to meet all needs with options from one to a hundred plus concurrent users.
- Using the latest state of the art Canon high volume scanners, the Scan Store Centre provides an excellent service and solution to cater for any paper scanning needs. We are so confident in its bureau’s professional manner it always welcome visitors for product demonstrations. The document scanning bureau also meets all the required guidelines put forward in the data protection act.